Wednesday, July 14, 2010

as light as a feather...




One look
& I fell overboard.

It's summertime and everywhere you look online retailers are having end-of-season sales and
you better believe, I always take full advantage.

I fell in love and "right off the boat"
as soon as I came across this flowing tiered white & black feather embraced top by Gemma.

Gorgeous. Simple.
Evoking thoughts of lightness & freedom.

At half off the retail cost, I figured I should not be passing this one up -
Although this is my first Gemma purchase, I am just hoping the quality of this brand is equal to the quality of the design.

If you wear a Medium or Large -
check out www.shopbop.com & use the code EXTRA20
to get the full 50% off.

Are we liking the feathery Gemma top, my loves?

** Photo Credit: www.Shopbop.com **

15 comments:

  1. cute shirt!

    i have been following you for a while now and i would love it if you could follow me back! it would mean alot to me.<3

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there my dear -

    Thank you for the sweet comment & taking the time to follow me, and I went ahead and added your blog to my favorites as well ;)

    Have a wonderful day xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, loooks so wearable & pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. half offs are amazing for us!!!enjoy your purchases!!


    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the feather pattern...may have to purchase it too ;-D

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG, HOPE YOU LIKE IT. X
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygod. i love the back of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. duuuuude. i just left a super long comment on your post about traveling. i dont know if you look back over your posts for any new comments but just thought i'd letcha know

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this top!!! I will definitely be checking the rest of the line out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love the feather print

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O that is gorgeous! :)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Just passing by! Great blog! Come check out mine :D
    www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks great!;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is soooo nice! Such a lovely print! Im now following you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look! So effortless & stylish x

    ReplyDelete